Easy Holiday Entertaining
If you want to make healthy treats, but lack both time & inspiration; check your tea cupboard and Aromatica recipes!
No Bake Lemon Myrtle Cheesecake.
8 oz cream cheese brick
¼ cup butter
½ cup sugar
2 tsp gelatin dissolved in 2 TB cold water
2-3 tsp finely ground lemon myrtle
Optional crushed nuts for garnish
1. Gather ingredients and let butter & cream cheese soften.
2. Blend cream cheese and butter together until fluffy.
3. Incorporate sugar into mixture and blend again until smooth and fluffy.
4. Add (Stir into cream cheese mixture) dissolved gelatin and lemon myrtle, blend thoroughly.
5. Pour evenly into prepared graham cracker crust.
6. Refrigerate at least one hour until set and enjoy as is or garnish as in the photo with crushed nuts.