Smooth, Bright, and Sweet
Tea Regions: Assam (India), Yunnan (China)
Creamy and Sweet. Minty and Chocolaty. You'll find yourself sitting on the banks of the Seine with a cone of your favourite Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. Tea Leaves from Assam and Yunnan create a Smooth and Malty Cup bursting with Cocoa and Peppermint.
Tasting Notes: Creamy Peppermint and Chocolate with a touch of Vanilla.
Ingredients: Black Tea (India, China), Organic Peppermint Leaves, Carob, Vanilla Bits, Flavour.
- Measurement: 1 Teaspoon per Cup (250 mL)
- Water Temperature: Full, Rolling Boil (100°C)
- Time: 4-5 Minutes
Formerly Known As: Black Magic Mint
Tea Sparrow's recipe for "Bourbon Black Magic" using this tea:
- 1 part Bourbon
- 3 parts brewed Mint Chocolate Chip tea
- 1 tsp sugar
- Splash of milk (optional)
- Sprig of mint
- Stir and celebrate the coming of Spring! (No matter what time of year it is...)